Reed Business Support are assisting their clients search for a Part Time Customer Service Assistant to join the team based in Aldershot. The company is a well-known and trusted brand within the foreign exchange industry. The Customer Service Assistant role is part time, 18 hours per week available, and will consist of various shifts across the week including some weekends. The role is permanent and based on site.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be passionate about travel and enjoy talking to people about their own travel experiences.
Successful applicants for this Sales Assistant role will;
- Have previous customer service experience within a retail or travel setting
- Have previous experience with handling cash and digital finance
- Have a strong eye for detail and excellent numeracy skills - Efficiency and accuracy are key in the role.
- Be confident to handle various working situations, including whilst handling cash
- Be flexible in regard to shift patterns and availability to work
Benefits in the role will include;
- Opportunity to increase your earnings by reaching and exceeding targets
- Flexible benefits package including medical and dental insurance
- Cycle to Work and Employee Wellness Schemes
- 22 days holiday, plus the opportunity to gain more days the longer you are employed, as well as the option to buy more days.
- Employee discount scheme
You will need to be to pass a DBS and credit check before starting in this role.
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today.