Come and join our team based in DHL Supply Chain Mars, East Midlands Gateway, Derby, DE74 2BB as a Customer Service Administrator for Transport.
Full Time Shifts & Pay Information
- Monday to Friday
- Working rotating shift 06:30-14:30 / 14:30-22:30
- Pay is £11.28 p/h.
- 20 days holiday entitlement and 8 days bank holiday.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Administrator at East midlands gateway, Derby,DE74 2BB:
- The role requires a confident personality who can deal with the contract customer, heavy email traffic, warehouse & haulier liaison and varied IT systems and must be PC literate.
- Dealing with drivers from varied regions so understanding international languages an advantage.
- Communicate with Customer/Haulier/Customer Services as required.
- Retrieve POD's for scanning/chase returns.
- Must be a passionate worker and integrates well with people.
- Work as part of a team as well as lone working
- Have Full training provided
- Dealing with strict timelines and ability to work on own initiative a must.
- Must be passionate about their work and integrates well with people.
Successful candidates will have experience in a similar role, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Busy department and the role requires a confident personality who can deal with the contract customer, heavy email traffic, warehouse & haulier liaison and varied IT systems, so they must be very PC literate.
We are looking for reliable and flexible applicants to join a team who will create an enjoyable place to work.
Must have own transportation or live locally to commute daily to work.
Just a point to note the team is very accommodating and we do like to look after our team members and create an enjoyable place to work
What can you expect as a Customer Service Administrator at East midlands gateway,
- Long term work - Opportunity to gain a full-time contract
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
- Access to online payslip portal
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- PPE Work wear provided
- Colleague recognition rewards
- On-going assignments
- Dedicated account team
- Excellent training facilities onsite
- Full time hours available
- Fixed Shifts
- Consistent shifts
- Great work / life balance
- Onsite facilities including canteen, parking, smoking area, prayer room.
- Access to DHL Wellbeing Benefits for all colleagues from day one. Booklet to be issued upon starting your assignment.
Please click apply to be considered for our Customer Service Administrator for Transport within the logistics distribution and supply chain industry:
Call Justyna on