The commercial analyst will support two key areas of the business: working alongside the commercial director on a range of transactional, commercial and financial activities as well as supporting the FP&A manager in order to drive performance improvements
An award winning development and asset management company managing over 3,000 homes. With current projections for £70 million turnover in 2022, the company is undertaking new projects and developments leading to forecasts of £100 million by the end of 2024.
Working in Harrow, the commercial analyst will:
- Work closely with the business to ensure timely, accurate and impactful reporting
- Analysis of key business lines across Leasing, Operations and Facilities Management
- As required, deep dive into new locations to provide supply/demand, demographic, rents and other analysis to enable the company to make investment decisions
- As required, provide analysis and modelling support to other teams such as Defects Management, Procurement, Mobilisation, etc
- Support and drive projects that identify and deliver operational benefits across the company, e.g. procurement, service charge, in-sourcing, etc.
the successful candidate for the commercial analyst role will have:
- Strong experience with data analysis and creating/working with financial models
- Knowledge and understanding of financial terms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical, ability to elicit the required information and translate into useful data
- Operate professionally across all levels within the business
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning development and asset management team, on top of a highly competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme.