CNA starting rate range: 15.50-18.50/hr
Elderwood at Hamburg is seeking high quality, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents.
Elderwood at Hamburg Benefits:
- NEW LEADERSHIP
- Increased Shift Differentials for Evening & Night Shifts; additional increases for WEEKEND Shift Differentials as well.
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement & assistance
- Full Benefits Package, including 401K PLUS EMPLOYER MATCHING
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Multiple Free Uniforms with Embroidery
- Evenings & Overnight Options for Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem Statuses.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Shift Details: We have opportunities on the following shifts:
- 8 Hour Shift Options:
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Nights: 10p-6a
Temporary Round Trip Transportation provided for all shifts. Communicate this need to our HR Office.
About Elderwood at Hamburg:
- Convenient to lakeshore and southtowns communities, Elderwood at Hamburg provides quality subacute rehab services, skilled nursing, and memory care in a bright and welcoming facility. For those on the path to recovery from surgery, illness, or injury, Elderwood offers exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy in a modern, well-equipped rehab suite.
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Employee of the Month recognition, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
From: USD $15.50/Hr. Qualifications:
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
- Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.