Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
A5 is a 27-bed Progressive Care Unit that provides care for patients that have undergone an interventional cardiovascular procedure. We primarily care for cardiac patients admitted from the Cardiac Cath Lab post stent placement, pacemaker placement & peripheral interventions. We also care for patients admitted for post CABG, Unstable Angina, NSTEMI, STEMI & peripheral vascular occlusions. The nurses run critical drips as well as maintain and pull arterial sheaths. We maintain a patient ratio of 1:3-1:5 dependent on patient acuity.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Additional certifications required in accordance with Registered Nurse certification requirements for the unit(s) the Clinical Director is responsible for.