Are you an experienced care assistant tired of not getting paid your worth?
Passionate about promoting the independence of vulnerable adults?
Randstad are looking for experienced care assistants to travel around the West Lothian area supporting vulnerable adults to retain their independence in their own homes. Pay rates from £15 per hour. If you are looking a role with unmatched fulfilment in care that gives you the opportunity to make genuine connections and change the lives of vulnerable adults, then this is the job for you.
What can Randstad offer community care assistants?
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful community care assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting service users with diverse backgrounds and support requirements
- Displaying the emotional resilience to support service users with challenging behaviour and loneliness
- Working to a flexible schedule, including nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Administering medication, changing dressings and basic meal preparation
To be successful in your community care assistant application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a care setting with adults
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence (Essential)
- Obtained SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (desirable)
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Jamie Melville Boyd a call on for a confidential chat or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.