HFG is working with a highly acquisitive insurance business who has shown significant growth over the past few years. With a combination of several ambitious and high growth businesses, this highly customer focused organisation are looking for a commercial Business Partner Analyst to help the growth of the division.
The role requires a thorough individual who is driven to deliver high quality analysis and output, working collaboratively across teams, and at times independently. The individual needs to be capable of evaluating the full P&L to determine the information provided is correct but also to provide high level analysis and business partner to senior stakeholders. The role will also check charging provisions across the business/ Group to insure the correct allocations for top line performance. In this role you will:
- Develop an understanding of the business to provide tailored reporting and analysis to each team.
- Understand the drivers of business performance, identifying trends, areas of opportunity or remedial action and influence the implementation of initiatives to address these.
- Develop strong working relationships with the wider Finance team, and with key contacts in the business.
- Support business units in the setting of annual budgets and mid-year forecasts.
- Prepare financial models for company acquisitions and team lifts.
- Support the improvement of management reporting and analysis.
The role will suit a newly/ recently qualified accountant. The background for this individual could be from an Audit firm or someone with a management accounting background within industry. With our client requiring strong business partnering skills, the communication skills for this hire will be important.