BUSINESS OFFICE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Business Office Director at Truewood By Merrill, New Bern in New Bern, NC. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our team members:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly expanding company with opportunities for advancement - Yes You Can grow your career with us.
- Company sponsored training.
If you are someone with:
- Minimum of two years of college - Associates Degree with an emphasis in accounting or business is preferred - in addition to a minimum of four years of experience as an office manager or similar role including four years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Six years of office management and bookkeeping/accounting experience in lieu of college requirement AND
- Knowledge of general human resources practices
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Business Office Director with Merrill Gardens!
Our Business Office Directors:
- Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures.
- Act as the liaison with Regional and Seattle office teams.
- Oversee and perform all month end closing procedures.
- Support the General Manager and department heads throughout recruiting and hiring process.
- Oversee and implement monthly rental increase responsibilities.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.