Business Analyst Market Leading Insurance Company Borehamwood/Hybrid Amazing Employee Benefits
We're working on behalf of our prestigious clients who are looking for a Business Analyst in Borehamwood. Our Client specialises in the insurance domain covering home insurance and pet insurance and are currently going through an exciting time having recently received funding to help to cement them as a global product leader, they're going through company re-branding, scaling across departments, a huge cloud transformation and investment of new technologies!
How you'll be rewarded:
- 24 days annual leave (plus your birthday off!)
- Generous pension
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Discounted products and services
- A chance to work within an extremely well-established business with a clear path for progression
- Have ownership and play a huge part in pivotal business decisions
- Work alongside other extremely talented individuals across multiple departments
- Gain exposure to the most cutting-edge technologies
- A chance to get your foot in the door within the insurance space!!
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute towards a selection of the most appropriate means of indicating business requirements
- Discover and analyse fit-for-purpose business objectives
- Gain stakeholder confidence and agreement to scope out requirements
- Establish a foundation on which delivery of a solution can sit
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Proficient in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in workshop facilitation
- Experience engaging with Senior Leadership teams, as well as stakeholders
- Project experience, working within a project lifecycle
- Experience working in a complex systems integration environment as well as documenting integration requirements
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a major Insurance Company invested in innovation.
For further information on this Business Analyst position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.