Perks of Working at OMI Industries:
- On-the-job training
- Flexible schedules
- Employee-centric culture
- Competitive wages and benefits
About OMI Industries:
At OMI Industries, we are committed to using the natural power of plant oils to produce safe, natural, and effective odor removing products without the use of harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. With nearly 30 years of expertise, OMI is the world leader in manufacturing natural odor eliminating solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer applications.
Job Description for B2B Brand Manager:
OMI Industries, the leader in natural odor removing solutions worldwide, is seeking a qualified candidate to join the Marketing team during a period of tremendous projected sales growth. The Brand Manager for the business to business (B2B) division will be responsible for marketing activities surrounding Ecosorb industrial odor removing products through a combination of direct sale and distribution network channels. This individual will work cross functionally with the eCommerce team to enhance .com visibility and lead generation/conversion. The B2B Brand Manager will also work closely with OMI's Research & Development and Equipment Technology Teams to communicate product and delivery system attributes to distribution partners and end users.
OMI is focused on creating a more collaborative, cohesive relationship between the sales and marketing teams - symbiotic work toward shared company strategic objectives, as well as divisional initiatives to elevate brand resonance and revenues. The B2B Brand Manager will report directly to OMI's Director of Communications and will work adjacently to: B2C Brand Managers, Creative Services Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Tradeshow Manager, and Graphic Design Team. Success for the B2B brand management role will hinge on the ability to produce results.
Responsibilities of B2B Brand Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Branding: Working cross functionally with internal teams and agency partners to set and uphold brand strategy and messaging, to identify customer segments and map end user journeys, and to design resonant, measurable marketing campaigns to elevate brand presence and sales
- Packaging: Working with the in-house creative team to make necessary adjustments to packaging, labeling, shippers, and associated materials that keep us on brand, on message, and in compliance with regulatory standards
- Field Marketing: Working with internal teams and agency partners to create sales collateral and associated field marketing materials capable of communicating unique brand attributes and selling points to distributors and end users, leading to a notable lift in lead conversions and, eventually, product and equipment sales
- Advertising: Working with Marketing leaders and division sales leads to design and execute advertising campaigns in traditional and digital mediums, including: select national print outlets serving dedicated vertical markets; Google Shopping and Adwords, social media channel advertising; etc.
- Product Management: Working with production team and division sales leads to interface on production and inventory needs across retail channels, including ecommerce
- Measurement/KPIs: Working with Marketing leaders and division sales leads to set measurable, attainable-yet-audacious goals for marketing campaigns, with properly assigned KPIs for brand engagement, lead generation/conversion, and product & equipment sales
- Reporting: Working with internal teams and agency partners to pull and interpret relevant data, communicating through Marketing and C-suite leadership in a digestible dashboard format
- Strategic: Reaching long ball goals by understanding how tactics feed shorter term objectives
- Fiduciary: Working with the CFO and Marketing leaders to manage detailed budgets across multiple channels and accounts
- Leadership: Directing and motivating cross-functional internal and agency teams toward a common, defined goal while providing brand leadership throughout the process
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices
- Tradeshows: Attend industry tradeshows to increase brand awareness and create new, lasting relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Requirements of B2B Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/communications/advertising/public relations field(s); advanced degree(s) considered a strong plus
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing in commercial and/or industrial fields; agency experience working in strategy development considered a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience elevating B2B brands well beyond their baseline
- Experience working with sales/marketing automation tools. Salesforce/Pardot experience considered a plus
- Background in project management, with proven experience managing small breakout teams; relative certifications considered a strong plus
- Background in data analysis and interpretation, as well as campaign optimization; relative certifications considered a strong plus
- Experience in complex, cross-departmental projects involving multiple platforms.
- Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely, and effectively both orally and in writing
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, team-centric environment
- Ability to develop positive and effective relationships with co-workers, partners, and customers
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and changes in priority
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Must showcase a high degree of interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Occasional overnight travel is required
- The B2B Brand Manager will work in a hybrid model - Working both remotely and out of OMI's Corporate Headquarters in Palatine, IL.
- OMI Industries manufactures odor eliminating solutions. Chemical exposure to raw materials including plant oils, fragrances, and manufactured products may occur.