Start your "Bo-Journey" today!
"It's Bo Time" isn't a phrase, it's a lifestyle. We commit ourselves to being better for each other and our guests. You see this in our hospitality, our inclusiveness and the promise to deliver great service.
Benefits of Being a Team Member at Bojangles:
- Referral Program - $250.00 for every friend you review and stays 90 days.
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule - Morning, Evening, Weekends - Full and Part-time
- WEEKLY PAY
- Free Unlimited Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health Programs
- Low-Cost Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- Paid Vacation Time
- Free Meals
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities
Team Members can serve in a variety of different roles that can include being a cashier, maintaining our dining room or preparing our food. One common expectation is that each team member can greet guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting spirit.
Essential duties for a Team Member may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcoming our guest and thanking them for choosing Bojangles.
- Accepts payments form guests and makes change correctly.
- Explains menu and answer product questions for all guests.
- Prepares and serves our exceptional food.
- Maintains a clean and inviting restaurant.
- Bending, kneeling, standing and lifting (up to approximately 25 lbs. as necessary).
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork