HealthPRO Pediatrics, a multi-specialty clinical practice specializing in applied behavior analysis and the treatment of autism spectrum disorder, is seeking talented and creative BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST to join our team.
We are looking for bright, compassionate people that have a love for Applied Behavior Analysis and the ways it can be utilized to improve outcomes. Our organization is focused on providing exceptional family and child centered care. We also believe strongly that fostering the individual strengths of the child is essential to each child's success.
We work hard to keep our Board Certified Behavior Analysts caseloads smaller to promote integrity and positive outcomes. Our clinicians provide face to face supervision and parent education every week on most cases. Our organization also has a talented team of speech and language pathologists in house and believes strongly in the positive impact that improved functional communication can bring.
Our environment is supportive, collaborative, and promotes healthy relationships between everyone on our team. Our center has a fun, happy, light hearted feel. We believe that children should be able to play, laugh, and have fun while they learn.
If any of this sounds "up your alley" and you are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, get in touch with us! We would love to have you out to talk about whether we are a good fit for you.
*New BACB certificated are encouraged to apply to our mentored Board Certified Behavior Analyst clinical fellowship program to acquire the skills necessary to succeed in a clinical environment.
- Job Type: Full time .......Part time applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!
- Location:Plymouth, MA
- Highly competitive rates!
- Competitive salary/ and/or fee for service rates
- Generous professional development programs
- Generous time-off policies
- Friendly and fun atmosphere
- Central clinical locations-limited driving to clients
- Supervision and mentoring for new Board Certified Behavior Analysts and behavior analysts new to clinical practice
- Low case loads to promote quality of care and program integrity-flexible hours/ work schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO/PPO Health/Dental/Vision, 401k, short and long term disability, life insurance, professional development allowance, vacation packages, etc.
- Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts choose how to manage their case loads and schedules. We keep case loads manageable so that BCBAs have time to provide ethical and clinically effective treatment