Baler/Forklift Driver Night Time Shift, starting at $16/hour + shift premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
A Forklift Truck is a kind of vehicle which helps the Material Handler performs tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. As the Forklift/Baler Operator, you will need to be extremely careful not to damage the goods and position them accurately. You will also be responsible for the following as a Baler Operator
- Operate the Bag House
- Weigh and grade scrap paper and waste
- Operate Baler to bale scrap paper and waste
- Schedule and load trucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders.
- The ability to work up to 10-to-12-hour shifts.
- Prolonged periods of driving a forklift truck
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2 nd shift, 3 rd shift and over night shifts.
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369 or .