The Herb Chambers Companies have been honored by The Boston Globe for the past 12 years as one of The Top Places to Work in Massachusetts!
Herb Chambers Audi Burlington has an opening for an experienced Finance Manager at a high-volume dealership!
Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
- Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
- Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
- Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
- Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
- Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for automobile insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
- Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
- Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
- Minimum 5 years automotive service experience in a high-line store preferred
- Must have a proven track record of high CSI and performance
- Must operate with integrity and have a strong work ethic