We are seeking out a qualified Automation/Controls Engineer for a fast-growing and well-established utility system manufacturer. Our Client provides full-service automation of utility systems (including design, implementation, and support).
The Automation Engineer will assist in the design, fabrication, programming, installation, commissioning/testing, & support of primarily water control systems. These systems typically include process instrumentation, control panels, motor controls, power monitoring, PLCs, OITs/HMIs, SCADA/DCS Systems, industrial networking, IT infrastructure, radio/cellular telemetry, reporting, & data collection.
Individuals who are looking to work in a hybrid role reporting into the office only 3 times a week. Other perks with this role is half-day Fridays and 6 percent 401k match.
Pay: 120k+ Bonuses
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Ideally 3+ years of experience
- PLC troubleshooting / programming experience
- Experience programming HMI systems
- SCADA Programming would be a PLUS,