Architect Birmingham Competitive Salary + Package ArchitectBirminghamCompetitive Salary + PackageI am looking for an Architect to work for an award-winning, AJ100 architectural practice You will need strong technical experience and be confident in producing working drawings, construction packages and architectural details for a variety of types of construction, both traditional and D&B projects.Responsibilities
- Working closely with the team leader to manage resources, time and implement best practice.
- Working with client's confidential and commercially sensitive information.
- Be an active participant in the studio's CPD program.
- Assist with the development of architectural designs that meet client aspirations.
- Supporting bids and feasibilities to help secure new work.
- Working closely with a team to help deliver projects at all levels of the RIBA Work stages.
- Work closely with construction professionals at all levels.
- Help clients develop project briefs and establish drivers.
- A proven record of managing and delivering projects.
- Proficiency in the latest software tools e.g., Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Enscape and VR
- Fully qualified Architect
- UK experience/awareness of UK planning regulations
- Strong design and creativity skills
- A client facing personality - confident, empathetic and engaging