ACTIVE LIVING ASSISTANT - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring an Active Living Program Assistant at Pine Rock Manor in Warner, NH. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
We want to talk with you! Consider applying to become an Active Living Program Assistant with Merrill Gardens!
- High school diploma or college degree or equivalent, preferred
Our Active Living Assistants:
- Assist in planning events that encourage prospective residents to participate in community activities
- Determine resident programming preferences, talents and needs through resident orientation, feedback sessions, resident council meeting, discussions with family and ongoing dialogue
- Engage residents, families and the external community in activities and volunteer opportunities
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.