Description: The Warehouse Associate assists the Warehouse Lead and Warehouse Manager and serves as a warehouse team member to ensure continuity of service through organized product availability.Benefits:
401K MatchThe employer fully pays health and Medical benefits. Two Weeks of PTO. Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description may not include all assigned job duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the position. Pollart Electrical Sales reserves the right to change or amend this description.
- Receive and unload products from delivery trucks upon arrival at the warehouse.
- Work in the warehouse from Monday through Friday from 8 Am - to 5 PM.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the product arrives at the warehouse promptly.
- Review and process reports of products to be ordered weekly.
- Pull and print order tickets.
- Pull product orders for pickups and shipments.
- Complete bill of lading for transportation.
- Process order shipments via UPS & FedEx.
- Process annual inventory on each product line.
- Cut wiring for orders as needed.
- Establish, develop, and maintain excellent working relationships with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Project a positive, professional image of the company in all communications with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification to drive a forklift or willingness to obtain.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required. On-the-job training is available.
- Knowledge and experience working in MS Office are required.