1st / 2nd Line Support
Our client is looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to start ASAP on a monthly rolling contract.
£150 p/day - Inside IR35
Must have a Driving Licence
Skill & Experience
- Experience of working in a 1st Line role - with some 2nd Line Support experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- An organised approach to work and the ability to multi-task
- Self starter & motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Customer service driven
- Assist the Technicians, Service Desk and IT Manager in all matters relating to 1st & 2nd Line operations whilst adhering to ITIL best practices and guidelines.
- Log, co-ordinate and allocate Service Desk incidents and requests received via the service portal or phone.
- Follow and promote the process of the logging of incoming calls / tickets to ensure timely and effective resolution of incidents and requests.
- Follow ticket handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Log, co-ordinate and allocate Service Desk incidents and requests submitted by End Users via the service portal or phone.
- Create IT system user accounts
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website